Shahin Sheibani-Rad, MD Orthopedic Surgery California
Expedient Medicolegal Services is devoted to offering comprehensive, impartial and accurate medicolegal reporting for the broad range of clients that we work with, and Shahin Sheibani-Rad, MD is one of the highly decorated QMEs that we use for this important job.
Shahin Sheibani-Rad, MD of California is one professional on a long list of QMEs that we have on our team. With him, and the rest of our QMEs, Expedient Medicolegal Services is able to provide evaluations that contribute to the rapid resolution of disputes.
Shahin Sheibani-Rad, MD of Orthopedic Surgery and the rest of our team are used to inject expert opinion in a number of scenarios. Expedient is most commonly involved with such situations as:
- Workers’ compensation cases
- Independent medical evaluations
- Disability evaluations
- Fitness for duty evaluations
- And more
To tap into the expertise and experience of Shahin Sheibani-Rad, MD call 855-855-0525 to speak to our administrative staff. They will help coordinate the entire process to make sure that all the logistics are handled efficiently as to avoid delays or other potential roadblocks to a speedy resolution.
Introducing Shahin Sheibani, MD
Shahin Sheibani-Rad, MD of California is an orthopedic surgeon. The following is merely a glimpse of some of his experience and accomplishments over his already-bright and still-young career.
- Received his bachelor’s degree from UCLA and medical degree from Chicago Medical School.
- Rad is currently a member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons and the American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons.
- He also serves as the editor for the World Journal of Orthopedics as well as reviewer for Journal of Orthopedics and Traumatology.
- Rad served an orthopedic residency at Michigan State University and a fellowship in joint replacement and adult reconstruction at the University of Southern California, where he currently teaches at the Keck School of Medicine.
Shahin Sheibani-Rad, MD, like the rest of our QMEs, brings expertise, objectivity and valued experience to medical evaluations and opinions. Work with him and Expedient Medicolegal Services by contacting our staff.